Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, March 12, 2006

1st Wedding with Master Colon

WOW! Today was my first wedding with Master Colon and boy did I have a BLAST! The couple are friends of the Colon's so Julie was there too! I think she is so amazing...That girl is a RIOT. For some reason she can stand up with a rose in her nouth while barking like a dog and GET AWAY WITH IT! She had everyone in stitches, laughing so hard.
I shot the D2X and it was so heavy, I feel like I have arthritis in my hands from gripping it so tight (I dont use a strap so I was clenching for dear life). Also I wasnt being very smart and I wore heels...yeah STUPID! I wore them for 13 hours and I am regreting it now, but for some reason I really didnt notice during the wedding.
Honestly though, could there be a better job than being a wedding photographer? By the end of the night I made so many new friends...I even had one guy repeatedly tell me where his hotel was, just in case I wanted to 'stop by'...HAHA..Whatever!
Anyway...I had so much fun!

(ps) Can I just say how amazing the Colon family is? I am sooo honored to be working under them!

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

YOU ARE THE COOLEST!

3/12/2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

:) Thanks DJ!!!! The feeling is mutual!

3/12/2006 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home