Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 13, 2006

My Hot Roommate!

My lovely roomate, Danielle, agreed to model for me for a project I had in mind. We couldnt find a dress I liked so I made one! Using a corset from Fredricks of Hollywood and yards of tulle plus a trusty ol' needle a thread a masterpiece was created! The corset was so tight she couldnt breathe...but you suffer to be beautiful right? Anyway, she did a great job! Thanks Danielle for bieng my guinea pig, and also for letting me post you on my blog (even though you dont about it yet *wink,wink*) Isnt she great ya'all?




4 Comments:

Blogger Liana said...

LUV those first two especially! Great "shades of grey" and contrast :) U go girl!!

3/14/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I have to agree with Liana...great moods!

3/15/2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

what's all this "shades of grey" "contrast" crap...she looks hot - that's all ya gotta say.

3/21/2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

lol...DJ! I totally told her you said that...and I think it made her night ;) Way to win over the ladies Deej!

3/21/2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home