Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Its almost Done!


We began building the house in September and the projected finish date is end of May or early June and I am sooo excited! The abundance of Northwest rain has caused some set backs...but my brother just sent me some recent pics of the house...

The place is so beautiful...and the view is amazing isnt it (see top picture)? Its a 180 degree view of the Columbia River all the way from Mt Hood to the airport!
My Bro and I have already begun planning our 1st Party which I'll definately fly home for...anyone want to join me? hehe!
I also included a picture of my wonderful family! I love them so much and am continually amazed at what wonderful parents they are :) Any man who can be a full time Pastor of the seniors ministry at church, plus build a house with his brother (yeah, they are building it themselves!), AND run his new mortgage business all at the same time is my HERO!

<--- Look, Thats them... I'm sooo proud!

2 Comments:

Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Shyla! I miss you, dear! So glad to hear the wedding went will with Mike! I do that same stupid thing all the time.....wearing heels. OUCH! I never learn.

Awesome photos below of your roomate! You're holding out on us, girl! Post some up on the forum! :)

Have an amazing weekend!

3/17/2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Ah, I miss you crystal!!! I seriously do... Are you coming to WPPI?

I am just so in love with heels... Flats just arent as cute and I havent learned how to sacrifice fashion for comfort... yet...hehe!

Thanks for the comments, thats sweet...but I dont think my work is forum-worthy quite yet!

Love Ya Girl!!!

3/18/2006 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home