Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wedding with Jazzy!

I had the awesome pleasure of shooting with Jasmine Star on Saturday in Santa Ana at the Centennial Heritage Museum. The place was so adorable and upheld a classical old fashion charm that only made you smile.
The bride and groom were so sweet and laid back and the 11 bridesmaids were by far the greatest bunch of bridal party-iers I have yet to see... Honestly they were great! No wonder the bride was so calm, she has the support of 11 amazing friends...most of which she has known since the 1st grade :)

While the wedding was great and Jasmine and JD were their usual fantastic selves, the BEST part about the evening was when someone asked me if Jamsine and I were twins??....gee, I wish!!!......WOW!!! That comment totally made my day! I thought I was excited when 4 or 5 different people asked if Jazzy was my sister at PartnerCon but to be asked if I was her twin was the compliment of a lifetime! Wether the lady meant it as a compliment or not, I couldnt have asked for a better one. So no, Jazzy and I arent twins,...and while I cannot compare to her real life twin, Bianca, in looks, class, or style, at least I can say that we share a similar middle name...haha... Jasmine's middle name is Star and mine is Anahita which means 'star' in Farsi! :)

Ok so...here are a few pics from the evening...

The rings...


Calla Lily's are my FAVORITE flower


I told you the bridal party was so fun... they made the bride laugh several times...


Shhh...! The bride and a few of her girls were spying on the groomsmen getting their pictures taken



A girl after my own heart... There was a candy bar there !!!

The music was great too!

The first dance....awwww...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rodolfo Arpia said...

Shyla, these are great but #5 and the last one are something else. Good things

9/27/2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Thanks for all your help, girl! Mwwwa~
j*

9/27/2006 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ring shot! that is really cool.

9/28/2006 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home