Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, September 09, 2006

PartnerCon

Yet another funfilled week hanging out with all my favorite photo geeks.... uh, I mean Friends!! ;)
What an awesome opportunity to I have to be a part of the most amazing community of photographers. I am seriously surrounded by people who give so much of themselves on a greater level than just photography!! So many encounters with insurmountable knowledge seasoned by passionate hearts made my cup overfloweth!! Thank you to all those who took time to share their lives with me! Especially the Holritz's!!! I cannot brag on them enough... They simply exude a warmth and zeal that you leave their presence feeling like you can conquer the world!

Here are a few pics from last night. Unfortunately I was a bad monkey and didnt take enough pics so these will simply have to do... :)

The whole gang at a yummy Italian restaurant...

Ninja Master Chen...

Me and TobyRose

My lil' Goss-ling ;)

iTodd

What makes this shot so funny is Sarah is laughing at my rendition of "work it baby!"


The lovely Miss Lehman




I didnt have a pic of my lovely PartnerCon Roomie ( Or is that Part-Con?...haha) so I stole this from her blog.... Jasmine is another one of those dear friends who holds a special place in my heart... Her wisdom and love radiates each conversation and encounter and I feel so blessed at every opportunity I am around her!!!
And next to Jazzy is my new friend Justin...not only is he a child prodigy but he's also studying to be a rocket scientist!!!!...cool huh?




I'm sad I dont have any more pics... Everyone else post so I can see all your beautiful faces!!! :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

AWWW!!! I soooo miss you already!!!
So great seeing you!!!
Can't wait till the end of September!! Yeah baby!! :)

9/09/2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Liana said...

LOL... "make SURE you get the sign in the background"

Soooo great seeing you again Shy-girl - already counting down the days till October!! Muaaaah

9/09/2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger Deyl said...

looks like you guys had such a blast!

9/11/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

aw Deyl... we did have so much fun!!! Its always a party with the OSP crew :)

Janey... it really was good seeing you!! I dont see you much so some quality time is DEFINATELY in store!!!

Liana...LOL...haha....yeah yeah yeah!

Sarah-la...two more weeks!!!!

9/11/2006 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you at PartnerCon. Think I will be following your blog now ;)

9/12/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

I love and miss you, Shyla! You're the best!!!!

9/13/2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger AL said...

Shyla, you have an amazing talent! I am so glad I know who my photographer will be in the future...I believe in your work, keep it up girl, I'm proud of you!

9/13/2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

What's up?!?!?!? No pics with us?!?!? Miss ya!

- Nathan

9/19/2006 7:14 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Nathan... I dont have any from when we were togteher!! :( I'll run over and steal some from your blog...
At least I wrote about you though!!!

:)

9/19/2006 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home