Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Yea for Spontaneity!

My friend Rachel tagged along with me today on building shoot and at the end of the day, we were walking past a MetroLink station when I saw this great elevator... I only had a 12 -24 lens on the camera at the time but I didnt care, I was inspired!! I told Rachel she'd didnt have a choice and that she would have to let me take pictures of her! It was totally random but It was quite an experience!! The elevator smelled of urine but she was such a trooper and didnt complain too much :) Then during the 'shoot' I totally dropped down to lay on the ground for a few shots and this guy came running over because he thought I passed out or got hurt! Haha... I thanked him for his concern and then he proceeded to tell us his entire life story!! Its amazing how some people just need someone to listen to them... We werent in a hurry or on a schedule so we just sat and talked ( actually we listened and he talked) but it was nice :)
Anyway, I absolutley love love love to shoot, so this was just soooo great!... :D
So, thanks Rachel for being spontaneous...I cant wait to shoot your wedding next year in NC!!






8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Shyla you're just so awesome!!!!!
Love all the pics!!

8/20/2006 7:29 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

You are getting sooooooo good:)
WOW!!!!

8/20/2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Everything you do is better and better! You rock Shy!

a

8/20/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

#2.....fantastic

:)

8/20/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger MarkGalligan said...

those are great Shy!! i wanna se the building shots

8/20/2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

nice! :)

8/21/2006 1:24 AM  
Blogger Liana said...

Love the last one the best Shy:) TOOO funny about that guy.

8/21/2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Really fun idea! Miss you!

- Nathan

8/22/2006 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home