Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Celebration with France...


Last night, Sara France threw a magnificant Italy Party at her home in San Diego... She went ALL out and the place was soo adorable! She had cute lil' lights everywhere with tiki torches and a chef who made yummy italian food..plus the most amazing gelato and limoncello!!!

here is the darling hostess... She had this great little lounge area with pillows and netting. It truly was so well planned out!

Somewhere during the course of the evening we broke out the photobooth, but Sara made us put the laptop away...haha! :)
Here are a few of the lovely couples who graced the Photobooth...:)

Justin & Amelia Lyon... I absolutley LOVE this couple! I met Justin last week at the OC PUG and finally had the pleasure of meeting his ADORABLE wife... They truly are wonderful! I get to shoot with them on Saturday and I am so excited!

Then of course the infamous Jazzy & JD... They were just soo cute I couldnt help but take pictures of them while they were doing it :) Plus, this is probablly the first and ONLY time you will see a non-flattering pictures of Jasmine :)




Overall I really enjoyed meeting new people and catching up with friends... Thanks Sara for such a wonderful evening...You really went all out and it rocked! Like you said... "Go big or Go home" ...you definately went BIG!
It truly was a chance to celebrate life with friends! Thanks for bringing Italy to all of us!



( I think I dreamed about that yummy gelato last night!) :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Love all the cute pics of the party! Thanks for coming down! I had a blast hanging with you!!

7/27/2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Oh. My. Goodness...could I please get any uglier?!!?
Thanks for the good laugh! :)

7/27/2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

So much fun hanging out with you last night. Can't wait to do it again!

7/27/2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

That was soooo much fun:) Sorry I fell asleep without saying goodby. I totally passed out:) I haven't been sleeping a lot so I needed to catch up:)

7/27/2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

How cool!!! :)

7/28/2006 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home