Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Jump in my Car!

I have been whining the past few weeks because everywhere I go is like 45 minutes and I dont have airconditioning in my car!! The weather has been sooooo hot ( it's typically 80 degrees by 7am at my house.) I literally have to lay my seat back a little and drive at a 45 degree angle so I do get all sweaty but it's seriously TORTURE because since my CD player was stolen I not only dont have airconditioning but I dont have music either!! Ahhh! Can we just fast forward through August PLEASE... so I dont have to take 12 showers a day and bring extra clothes with me everwhere I go?? :)
Honestly though I cant really complain because it is a car and it runs, so I truly am thankful!! I just needed a quick venting... :)

Anyway, my friend just showed me this video tonight so I thought I would share it with ya'all! haha...

Jump in my car!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rodolfo Arpia said...

I had my AC on all weekend and now I'm sick ;-)
Hey, love the video but you can't top this one http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-720650682163363570
PS: loved the D200 at the weddings I shot this weekend!

7/10/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Man I cant believe he is famous!

7/19/2006 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home