Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, June 25, 2006

What a weekend.... I had the opportunity to shoot for the amazingly-wonderfully awesomest Jessica Claire on Friday at the Hotel Del Coranado in San Diego and then yesterday I shot for one of Becker's assistants Amanda at the Los Coyotes Country Club out in Buena Park. I loved it...It is so interesting to watch how different photographers work and how each photographer's personality impacts the outcome of the photos. It was something I really enjoyed observing :)
This was my first experience with two weddings in a row and I am exhausted...and my feet throb! haha... Something I must get used to!!
Anyway, Thanks Jessica, [b], and Amanda... I had a GREAT time!!

Stay tuned for photos... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Hello, beautiful! Sounds like things are going great for you!! I miss ya terribly! I really hope we get to have good times together in September!!!! :)

Can't wait to see some pics!

6/25/2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Yay Crystal!! I miss you mucho!!! :(

6/30/2006 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home