Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I have a crush on Becker! ;)

haha...
Ok, so the girls and I just got back from the drive-in and I have a confession to make... I have a crush on Becker. :)
We saw the movie "Goal!" and on the way there were we discussing which athletes are the hottest and if we had to choose only 1 type of athlete to ever date... what would it be. OK well we ruled out American Football players because we like boys with pretty faces and we ruled out Hockey players because we like boys with teeth ;) Then we said baseball players are boring and wrestlers are just too darn unattractive in those onsie thingies... We essentially narrowed it down to Soccer players and swimmers. But I personally wouldnt feel comfortable if my guys legs were smoother than mine so Soccer players Win!
ESPECIALLY after seeing this movie ;) It was your typical sports movie where someone gives thier whole life to fulfill a dream but I like sports movies that make you feel good and it makes it even better when the main character is hot like fire ;)
I usually am never attracted to movie characters because I'm not a "bandwagon" kind of girl...but this time I made an exception. I waited till the end to see who the guy was and his name was Kuno Becker. I immediately began laughing and therefore had to confess to all my friends that I have a movie-star crush on Becker!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ana Gabriela said...

he's veeeeery hot! you should see the rest of his movies... they're in Spanish though.
The best of all... he plays the violin. He started as a soap opera actor in Mexico but I think he's very natural realistic actor, and he's gonna reach far.
bye babe!

6/14/2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Wow! That's for sure!! lol!!
So when's the wedding Shy? hehe!

6/14/2006 6:30 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

me too

6/14/2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Ya, I guess that means I have a crush on Becker too:) LOL.......

He is gorgeous!!!!!!!

6/14/2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Ana... I dont care if its in Spanish ;) Oooh and he plays an instrument? Oh dear Lord!...hehe

Sarah... I can't marry a guy I dont even know! He's just eye candy for now ;)

Deej... HAHAHAHA! Have I told you how much I just love you Deej! You stinkin crack me up!

Aims... I saw him first!!! haha, j/k If I ever meet him I will make sure you are right there with me... I could even try to hook you up!! I LOOOOVE playing Matchmaker! :)

6/14/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Ana Gabriela said...

HAHAHAHA... DJ likes trouble sometimes... you're sorrounded by girls, be carefull haha..!

6/15/2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

What a friend:) LOL......

Funny story but my best friend in High School liked the same guy as me, which put a little bit of tension on our friendship. So one day she came up to me and said you can have him:) I was in shock and she did. She stopped being flirtacious. I always thought man she was such the bigger person:)

Anyways, I talked to Amber about the concert and it's a go. So I wanna get the tickets tomorrow so I'll call ya:)

wahoooo, I'm excited!!!!!!

6/15/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

P.S. From that moment on I knew that if ever one of my friends liked the same guy then I would back off:)

6/15/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Anything for you Aims... ;)

I am excited for the concert!! Call me and let me know...If you purchase them all together I can send you a check or something :)
Love ya! Miss ya....
Im off to find out how I can hook you up with Becker! ;)

6/15/2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Well.... I'll do a little research and make sure he isnt previously attatched... if not I am ALL over it!!!

This is so fun! I get to be an official Yenta!! ;)

6/16/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

"Matchmaker Matchmaker make me a match find me a find catch me a catch"

LOL

6/18/2006 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home