Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The loves of my life!

I spent the weekend with my baby sisters! Both are very involved in sports and any time the older one (Paris) has a soccer tournament I am there!... but this weekend I figured I should play fair and go watch the youngest one since her All Star Softball team made thier first tournament...7 hours sitting in the hot sun and 2 games later I was glad to go home...I love her and want to support her but softball is just soooo boring to watch :) ...I'm used to hours of soccer games during tournaments but those are FUN so the time doesnt really phase me! She was a real trooper though...she pitched two ENTIRE games despite the heat and a sore arm... I am so proud of her!!
Here is Chanel delivering one of her killer pitches!


This is Paris. She's only 13 and the boys are already after her..but I told her she isnt allowed to date until she is 30!! She is my baby and since she was my first sister we are very close...so I am a bit protective! ;)
Anyway I played with her hair and makeup and we shot a few pictures of her...isnt she beautiful?? :)








Oh and check this out... My parents are seniors pastors ( 55 and older) and so whenever I go home to visit I always make sure to stop in on one of thier Wednesday Bible studies because I feel like I have 50 sets of grandparents! They always make me feel like a celebrity and I feel so loved. :) Anyway when I got home from my weekend out I had a mailbox FULL of letters from a bunch of these cute lil' old ladies.. They all sent me lil' notes of encouragement...arent they CUTE???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home