Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Beth & Ben's Wedding

Yesterday I shot my first REAL wedding! Ive shot for friends in the past but this was sooo much better :)My bro came down from Oregon to second shoot and we had a BLAST....! I was kinda nervous because it was my first 'client' and I have never really shot a full wedding by myself but the bride was so fun and laid back and the weather was PERFECT so it was a really easy wedding...Plus she was BEAUTIFUL!! The only drama was when we were trying to downlaod the cards and one card was completley blank!! AAAHHH!!! Thankfully the amazing Tim Halberg came to the rescue and recovered all my images :) So now we are just kickin' back in Santa Barbara still high on such a fun wedding!
Here are some of my favorites from yesterday... :)














8 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

congrats on your first! I'm sorta doing my first soon too ha ha you beat me.

5/28/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Rodolfo Arpia said...

Congratulations on your 1st 'real' one. I hope I can have mine soon... after attending Mike's workshop I guess I'll be scared -half- to dead only!

Rudy

5/28/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Shyla!!! You're incredible girl!! When can I second shoot for you?? :) hehe! Seriously gorgeous!!

5/28/2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/28/2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Yeah!!!!! Good for you! Love that bridesmaids shot!!!

5/29/2006 6:11 AM  
Blogger Dream Photography said...

nice pics shyla. you did a wonderful job. wow.
you and that nikon make a great team !!! ;)

5/29/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Tim... Good luck! You will do GREAT!!!
Rudy... Dont be scared..and if you are just pretend you arent ;) Act like you know EXACTALLY what you are doing! ;)

Sarah... second shoot for me? Are you kidding me?! When can I second shoot for YOU :)

Amber..That one is my fav too :) I miss you :(

Thanks miss Canada... your are always so encouraging!

I am seriously on a high and want to go shoot more...like RIGHT NOW!!! Anyone need a second shooter anytime soon??? :)

5/30/2006 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my a map of western europe site.
Have a great day!

6/30/2006 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home