Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

We taught them well! ;)

My family have been such a HUGE support in my persuit of photography and they often encourage me through not only words but actions too! For instance buying me my first camera and accessories because they believed in me and then framing and matting thier favorite photos to display as art work around the house...every step of the way they have pushed me to persue my dream... My brother is breaking into photography as well and they do the same for him. Through our persuit,however, it seems THEY have learned a thing or two along the way....so now its my turn to brag on them. First of all they spent nearly three weeks touring France, came home and turned right around to drive down to graduation...such troopers! But then I get home and I am going through thier Europe pictures only to be shocked and very proud of our lil' ol' parents and what they did armed only with an SD550. Check out a few shots that I picked out... I am thinking my dad should abandon the whole 'mortgage business' and go into photography with me! :)






4 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

i've stood right where the first picture was taken!!!

dang, i love europe!

5/19/2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

LUUUUCCCKKKYY! I've never been to Europe but I will some day! Next time you go, take me with you!!!

:)

5/19/2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Girl, we will go to Europe!!!!! Start saving and lets go next year:) I heart Europe. It's my home away from home:)

5/22/2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Seriously??? Ok! Lets do it!!
Dont tease me now ;)

5/22/2006 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home