Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 28, 2006

Homemade Trailer Park

Technically these pics are from Christmas but my friend just finally got them to me tonight! OH well, better late than never right? :)
So every year our school puts on a hall decorating contest at Christmas and its honestly my favorite part of the school year. I loooove to get creative and so I usually end up doing these things by myself and spend hours on them.
So 4 rolls of tin foil, 2 rolls of duct tape, who knows how many staples, 1 can of spray snow, 1 pink yard flamingo and 7 hours later... the creation was complete! I got the inspration from a song called "I'm dreamin' of a white trash christmas" which I had playing in the background as the judges came around.
hehe...

This is the scene you were greeted with upon entering the hall.
(Note:BIG Granny undies from Walmart are only $0.89!) Oh, and the socks were dripping wet so it caught people off guard when the wet socks touched their shoulders ;)


The last door at the end of the hall was labled 'OUTHOUSE' :)

The Trailer..."Home Sweet Home" ;)

The Hitch...

The End!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home