Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 14, 2006

This week at WPPI I met so many AMAZING people and its was so encouraging to see people helping eachother out. The community I encountered was so unselfishly motivated. We all know when you look the word "giver" up in the dictionary you will find Master Colon and David Jay's name but I'd like to recognize another kind heart. Jaysun Spieth was a guy I met this week and he just happens to be in the same city as my brother who is an aspiring photographer as well. I asked him if he was looking for an intern because his style was totally different than most stuff up in the Portland area and I got sooo excited after hearing his vision. Suprisingly enough he was in the market for an intern and so we exchanged info and I called my bro RIGHT AWAY and I was talking like 90 miles an hour because I was so excited at the opportunity this posed for him...anyway, I just got a message that they did their first shoot together last night...ALREADY!! Jaysun went ahead and brought him on and I am so excited!!! Thanks Jaysun!!!
<--- Thats Jaysun on the left

2 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

Your awesome Jaysun... Mark is so excited! I need to come visit soon!

4/19/2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

You are so sweet!

4/30/2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home