Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ridiculously Giddy!

*SQUEAL* I am so excited... Check out this email I recieved today from gown designer Marianne Lanting!



I was floored!! I know its may not seem like that big of a deal but it was really exciting for me! To make it even better, I spoke with her on the phone and she said that the picture will be a FULL page! So, needless to say I am ridiculously giddy , not only do I have the priviledge of working with the greatest guy ever, but because of him I get to experience fun stuff like getting an image published in a real magazine!

Mike...you are just the greatest and I am sooo honored and blessed to get to work with you!

Here is the layout that Marianne sent...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shyla ---

That's sooo awesome!!! I'm very excited for you. Congratulations.

--- Gregg --
from OSP... Your San Dimas buddy ;)

3/31/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger Dream Photography said...

congrats shyla

that is a wondeful pic. !!!

that boyfriend of hers sure came in handy hey?

can't wait to see in the magazine! i wonder if we even get the Knot up here?

amanda

3/31/2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

That's AWESOME Shy! Congrats girl!

4/01/2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Awesome girl!! You rock. Seriously. :)

4/03/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

AWW!!! Shyla that is incredible!!!
You are amazing!!!!
Miss you so much!!!

4/06/2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Ahhh I just LOVE you all!

4/06/2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger brittany leigh said...

Hey babe!! you were so wonderful at that shoot! i wish you could have been here this trip!! love you tons!! hopefully ill get to see you soon!

4/26/2006 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home