Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BRK-IN-PLZ

My car got broken into AGAIN last night....Twice in 3 weeks?!?? hmmm....kinda shady if you ask me. That makes 3 times in the last six months. They stole my bible...but they left my CD player....lol! Maybe it'll do them some good...who knows?
I've been brainstorming for some fun ways to rig my car so if someone breaks in again they get tarred and feathered....or attacked by a rabid squirrel...hehe
Oh well,whatever...its only a car. Life is too short to stress! :)
Although, I think I should get a vanity plate that says...BRK-IN-PLZ, what do you think? ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Girl, I am so sorry to hear about your break-ins. That's awful. And they stole you Bible? what kind of theif is this person?! Hmmmm......like you said, maybe it will do them good.

I miss you, dear! I hope you're doing well. Wish I could see you soon!

3/22/2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

I just saw your reply to me below! And here is my reply back:

If MY work is forum-worthy, YOUR work is DEFINITELY forum-worthy! C'mon, girl! Bust it out!!! :) I've got your back!

3/22/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Oh Shyla! :( ...I'm so sorry.

They stole your Bible! Weird...I heard on the news about somebody getting struck by lightning so it was probably them.

Thanks for being so awesome!

3/27/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Thanks Guys!
Crystal...Why post on the forum if I know you'll check my blog?? Hehe :)

Deej...Lightning? Here?! Gee, that must've really messed him up! But then again I guess if he (or she) was stupid enough to be the tallest point of contact in the middle of a lightning storm, they could be stupid enough to break into my car and take things like a bible! ;)

3/27/2006 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home