Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 27, 2006

Bridal Gown Fashion Shoot

AHHHH...its so HARD to pick your favorite images during editing! I downloaded all my images from the Fashion shoot last week and I narrowed it down from 1200 to 13... but then I got stuck, I simply couldnt choose from there! So, I just decided "what they hay, why not post 'em ALL? Afterall, it was my first 'real' fashion shoot" So.., here are some of my favs...I had soo much fun and I was so excited!! Brittany Gebler is the 'bestest' model ever! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!
And make sure to keep an eye out on Mike's blog because his images from this shoot were AMAZING!!! (Of course!)













And this,is Brittany...













7 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

HOT PICTURES!

3/27/2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger Mike Colón said...

I like yours better than mine!! You're awesome Shyla! You were so much fun at the wedding this Saturday! Thanks so much for working so hard and making me laugh too ;) Miss ya!

3/27/2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

What?! Whatever Mike... You rocked that shoot! I didnt see one bad picture! And trust me, after all the hours of lookin at 'em, I can tell you that you were AMAZING...and my hero!

Goodness... I dont know what to do with myself...my icons both gave me compliments!!! I'm so giddy right now :)

3/27/2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I might not be an icon, but you rock! Great job, Shy!

3/27/2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Oh Jazzy, you know I adore you too!

3/27/2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

great stuff!

amber

3/30/2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger Liana said...

Haaaauuut Pics Shy!!! And BIG congrats on the Knot ad - soooo awesome! Let us know when that comes out girl :)

Only 3 more days!!!

4/05/2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home