Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 27, 2006

So...I'm generally not a big fan of being in front of the camera...BUT when Mike says "Shyla, jump in there so we can test the light" I do what he says! :) The models weren't exactally ready when the shoot was supposed to start sooo...I was the lighting guinea pig. I believe I was shaking the whole time because I was so nervous having 20 cameras pointed at me...but I then you eventually became numb to that feeling and start making a fool of yourself! Anyway, here are a few shots I snagged from Ray Santana and Master Mike. I think every photographer should experience some time in FRONT of the camera beause you really get a sense of what the model feels and why it is SO important to make them feel comfortable! :)
Now..if only I could actually sing...;)





6 Comments:

Blogger Dream Photography said...

Shyla... you look amazing and now you know by the pics that you had nothing to worry about girl !!!

it was great spending the week with you and Master Mike.

keep up the great work.

3/27/2006 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk about dreamy! wow, those are hot girl!!

and i think this officially means you will be volunteered each time we need a model in the future ;)

3/28/2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Your post on DJ's blog is flippin' hilarious!

J@KE

3/30/2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Which post are you talkin about?? :)

3/30/2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

you are SO hot.

Wow.

Hot.

I've said it before.

Wow.

amber

3/30/2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Amanda..Good spending time with you as well darling! I will never forget the joy your brought to my life by allowing me to hear a REAL Canadian say 'eh? ...lol

Lukety Luke... gee thanks you are too sweet. Oh no, I wont volunteer. If we need a model for something that means there is shooting involved and I would MUCH rather shoot than be shot! :)

Amber-mylove,...You are so sweet, you make me blush. Did I mention I love you and I think that you, my darling, are the HOT one? Helloo...Budoir pictures!

4/03/2006 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home