Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 14, 2006

Sheesh! Ive been awake 44 of the last 48 hours and I am still goin.... I took homework to Vegas and I really tried to get some done, but there was just so many other exciting things to do...so I paid for it last night by staying up all night for the second night in a row. I finished 2 tests, and a HUMONGOUS project worth 70% of my grade, Im just trying to stay awake until my next test in a few hours (hence the random blog post)! However, it all became worthwhile when I checked my mail and found that I recieved my graduation invitations...
its all starting to sink in, this is really happening...I have been in school way too long and honestly thought this day would never come!! I remember counting down at 25 weeks and now it is only 4 weeks from tomorrow!!! The humorous side is that I read the invite and I'm getting my B.A. in B.S...hehe! It's actually Biblical Studies, but 'B.S.' is far more entertaining!

Oh, and I was so determined to get my pictures up from Vegas RIGHT AWAY so I spent FOREVER putting a slideshow together using Showit v2 only to realize Im a silly goose and cannot uplaod the show if I dont have a server! So alas, it sits un-uploaded :(
But soon and very soon I will join in the frenzy and get some pictures up! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home