Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rebekah White

The other day I recieved a phone call from my friend Karla who is a stylist. She recently started working for a friend of hers who is an up and coming musician with some amazing talent. Anyway... this girl, Rebekah White, is meeting with her prospective manager this weekend and needed some photos to show at the meeting...and thats where I come in... Karla called me a few days ago and asked if I would be willing to shoot a few shots. Well of course!! Any excuse to shoot right??
So they picked me up around 1pm and 9 hours later we called it a wrap...the time simply FLEW by! I got home at midnight-thirty, but now its 3:30am and I realized have been up editing waaay too long... I can't help it, it's just so addicting! Anyway, here are a few of my favs from the day! More to come after I do the homework I neglected today :)













7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WOW! Shyla your amazing!! I love all of them!!!

4/25/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Dream Photography said...

B E A U -TIFUL.

i would say that was a smashing success.

great job shy !!!

4/25/2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

WOAH I love that door, the rest are fabulous as well. Great job!

4/25/2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Shy...Mike better be careful...you're pictures are beautiful!!! ;)

4/25/2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Shy!!! You are BLOWING me away!

Wowowowowowowowwowowow!!!!

love you :)

amber

4/26/2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

These are amazing girly:)

Miss ya!!!!!

4/30/2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Sweet shots! This girl is really good! Thanks for posting it up!

4/30/2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home