Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 01, 2006

Angels vs. A's

After some forceful convincing from a few persistant friends of mine, I finally said 'yes' and we spent the evening at the ballgame! I have never been to a pro baseball game but what better way to experience it than with a bunch of friends...right?? Apparently the Angels and the A's are rivals and what colored the evening quite brightly was that half our group were Angels fans and the other half were A's fans...then there was me who wore a bunch of different colors just to prove I was neutral! (wink wink)
The A's won 1-0 so you can probablly guess the game was pretty uneventful... All I wanted to see were fireworks!!! Was that too much to ask? :( hehe..
We gorged ourselves on Peanuts, M&M's. churros, sunflower seeds, and chips and I feel so sick *Yuck*! Apparently it was all apart of the 'experience'.
I am curious though...why does a team called the 'Angels' have a monkey as a mascot??? What is the relation??
And why does every player's picture look like a mug shot?? I would volunteer to re-do their pics just to give the audience something better to look at...HaHa!
I think my favorite part if the evening though was watching the "kiss cam"... it was so cute seeing couples suprised by the camera and then planting one on eachother...awww so adorable!
So a recap...uneventful game, belly ache, bad player photos, and cute kissy couples made for a fun evening!

I'll post pics later but now I gotta go to sleep...I have to meet Mike at the studio at 6:30am! ugh...

OH, I almost forgot... I pulled a 'Liana' and walked into the mens restroom....OOPS ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

Yea! The kiss cam is awesome!

5/02/2006 12:33 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I wonder if they ever get it wrong and land on a couple that isnt a couple...

5/04/2006 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home