Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Cinco De Mayo

The title can be a little misleading because I really didn't celebrate any Cinco de Mayo fesivities but we did celebrate Mikes Birthday! Happy 3-one Master Colon!
So, here are a few pics to recap the evening... First of all I was stuck in traffic trying to get to dinner so I decide to take pics while I was driving... Pics of RANDOM things... such as... this here coffee cup fom Starbucks. I really thought the quote by Jason Mraz was good so I took a picture...




How about a radom pic of a can of hairspray?

Hehe... This kebler truck kept cutting me off but thats ok, I liked the signage...

Well, and hour later I arrived at Koji's and learned all about Shamba Shamba! I thought Julie made it up, but it actually means 'swish swish' in Japanese. It involves raw meat that you cook in you own personal pot of boiling water...

Yummy! Caterpillar rolls...It looked so cute I didnt want to eat it...

Gee Regis, lay off the smoking! *Cough Cough*...;)

Pinkies up!

Uh..yeah I dont have an explanation except its [b]...enough said!

Happy Birthday Mikey!!!

I spent most of the evening hangin out with Keats but unfortunately all my pics with her were blurry :(...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Hahaha! Shyla, it's "Shabu Shabu"...not "Shamba Shamba" :)

5/07/2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

yea yea yea....blah blah blah

5/08/2006 12:35 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I make up words...;)

5/08/2006 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home