Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 22, 2006

Laughter

One of my favorist things to do, is to be around people who make me laugh. Yesterday I spent time with two of the MOST HILARIOUS people I know. First of all I was driving ALL around downtown Portland trying to find a specific camera but EVERY place was on back order...So, I was standing outside a camera shop and across the street I see my friend JR who I havent seen in months!. He is a security guard at a bank tower and he just happened to be making his street rounds. Anyway, I basically grew up with this guy. He is my brothers best friend and the one who taught me how to drive a stick! We used to go to car shows together, jet skiing, and camping on the river (just to name a few)... but whatever the occasion he always had everyone laughing!
Sooo, we chatted for a bit and then he offered to take me up to the top of the tower! It was an Awesome view, but the best part was just spending time with my friend!





Then there is Joe...
Joe and I interned together at our church right out of HighSchool and then went to the same college so I feel like I've grown up with him also. The thing about Joe is that he is the craziest psycho person you'll ever meet but after a few minutes in his presence your abs will hurt from laughter! We went out to dessert last night with Joe and his wife at my favorite lil' restaurant in the Pearl District on NW 23rd called Papa Haydens...hmmmm yummmm....
This sequence gives you a pretty good idea of our night (and his personality) ;)



All this to say, I laughed so much yesterday and I really enjoyed it! I am so thankful to have such great friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Haha!!looks like you had an awesome time!! Yeah laughing is the best!:)

5/22/2006 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home