Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 02, 2006

Since graduation, I now have all this time on my hands and I dont know what to do with myself!! I am so used to being CRAZY busy and I got really good at multi-tasking, but when I am given all the time in the world I don't know what to do!
I have spent ALOT of time looking for a job because since I am just starting out with this whole photography business stuff I need a job to support my habit ;)

Anyway,I have been in search of the perfect job...you know, one that will give me weekends off to do wedding stuff plus allow me to intern with Jedi-Master Colon a few days a week and also be FUN! Alot to ask I know... but a girl can dream right?
Well, my dreams came true (for now anyway..)

My college contacted me and wants to hire me to do some interior design work while the campus is empty for the summer and then I ALSO got a call from someone who heard I have experience painting murals and is in need of four children's murals...
I am so thrilled because interior design and mural work are both things I LOVE to do and are fun too! Plus, since I will essentially make my own hours I can still intern during the week and shoot on the weekends.... Neither are permanent but they will take care of me in the meantime :)

All that to say, God is so good to me...I am so thankful to have the opportunity to make $ doing things that I love!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh Shyla!! That is sooo awesome!!
Man now I know that I have to come down there...I LOVE interior design!!!!!!
hehe!!

6/03/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Shy, I'm SO happy to hear that the pieces of the proverbial puzzle are falling into place. You deserve the best and this is only the beginning of even better things to come! :)

6/03/2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Ana Gabriela said...

where did you study?

6/14/2006 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home