Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 16, 2006

My dear friend Nicole celebrated her 21st birthday on Wednesday so we took her horseback riding in Goleta. I havent been horseback riding for years but our guide said that whoever taught me did a good job! (that made me feel good!) My grandpa used to own some stables so I had some practice ;) The wierd thing was when halfway through the ride he asked if I played piano...???
"not really, I just pretend" I replied
"yes, she plays" Nicole chimed in
"That's what I thought" he said "your posture is too straight...classic piano player problem when they go riding..."
So... this is me trying to slouch... ;)


A view from the top...

After the ride we changed in the stables and headed to dinner in town...

I tried to throw her in, but then I figured I would be nice since she was the bithday girl...

Then off to Ice Cream!
Kevin ( nicole's brother), Nicole, and me.

The Deej-ster, me, and Kev....haha, so fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

I love horseback riding!!!
That is hilarious about the posture thing!! haha!!!

6/16/2006 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hercules transport planes were not their skin off, the author of the Instead, Cartoon is making 90 issue is addressed by the American reimbursements and stipends.

6/16/2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Sarah... I am going again tomorrow...come on out and you can go with me!! :)

Nonna... uh... what??

6/16/2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

I'm there!!!!!

6/16/2006 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home