Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 30, 2006

Quote of the day...

Back in College we used to have a dry-erase board on the front of our door that we called our "Quote of the Day board". We would write down random things we heard and used it as a source of laughter throughout the day... Anyway, A dear sweet friend of mine said something today that has had me laughing ALLLL day! It was definately Quote-board worthy so I figured it deserved a blog-nod...
She was getting on my case for my non-existent dating life and here was the quote...

"Girl, if your taxi's empty, turn on your light!"...

Apparently I need some help...anyone got any tips or spare lightbulbs?? ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Haha! That quote is hilarious!
Just come out here Shyla!! I'll introduce you to some guys:) No worries!! hehe!
I definitely agree with Alex! :)
Actually, God will show you that perfect guy in his time! The thing God showed me is that I don't have to be going after him, he'll come for me:) It takes alot of stress off of us! We can just rest and trust God! hehe!

6/30/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

yea I agree with alex - turn on a light and u might run into some serrriooous problems lol.....it'll be like moths all bumping into you like crazy!

6/30/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Shy, at the risk of sounding like a pagan...lights are a good thing...if lit in the appropriate ways ;)
xoxo

6/30/2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

WOW...LOL!!! You guys are too funny!!

I agree Jazzy, Lights ARE a good thing :)

6/30/2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Yep, lights are a good thing:) I think I need to turn mine on as well:) LOL

7/02/2006 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home