Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Weekend Warriors...

Phew... what a fun weekend! I had planned to drive up to Santa Barbara today to meet with the guy who is designing my website and also a Bride and Groom whose wedding I will be shooting up here next month, but what was only supposed to be a day trip turned into a weekend trip... (You really dont have to twist my arm too hard to spend time in SB!...haha).
JT, Bruce, Amy,Janey,and I were definately weekend warriors...
Yesterday we celebrated Kristin's Birthday at the Palace Grill with this really cool magician guy and then headed back to the Bat Cave (a.k.a DJ's's Place) but I cant divulge the happenings there b/c the owner is out of town... ;)

Today we went Kayaking in the ocean... Amy and I got pretty sea sick so we ended up jumping off our kayak into the water but Amy was scared of sharks so you should have seen her jump in and bolt IMMEDIATELY out! ...very entertaining! Afterwards we went to Sushi for dinner and then to play pool at a sports bar where we all shot new avatars...you must visit the forum to see them. :) Chad and Rick of Chadrick Photography joined us as well and I havent laughed so hard in a loooong time... It was ALOT of fun :)

We have once again congregated to the bat cave and we are all "geeking out"...(Translation: 4 laptops bearing a glowing apple, and utter silence except the sound of fingers typing.)
Here are a few photos from the weekend...






We never listened to our mommas when they told us not to play with our food :)



This was JT's attempt at a simple photo minute using Bar room lighting!...haha The only problem was that it was too loud and we got in trouble for sitting on the pool table...

JT was the ladies man this evening...

Aw yes... girls with guns...




I almost beat him... haha... yeah right!



Thanks to the hostess with the mostess Amy Nave for shackin' me up! I had so much fun!!! I love you guys!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

OH MAN!!! Why am I not there!?!?!?!?
Looks like you guys had a blast! Wow!:)

7/02/2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

thats what im saying! im moving to california forget this orlando nonsense... :-)

7/02/2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

OH yea! When the cat's away the mice will play!!! I can't wait to see you guys! SB is amazing! It's seriously the best place in the world!

:)

7/02/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Yeah Sarah... WHY are you not here!??

Tim... It's reallllly easy to forget orlando once you've set foot in SB... ;)

"SB IS the BEST place in the world"
I always talk about how much I love SB...BUT after this trip I have decided to do everything in my power to move there!!!...seriously

Yup, Yup, while the lovecat's away, the mice will play!! I cant wait to see you either Deej..hurry home!!

7/03/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger JeffersonTodd said...

Don't you know that JT is always the ladies man!

:-)

7/03/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Shyla!!! I can't wait to see you in Sept!!! I miss you!

PS...did you cut your hair?

7/07/2006 7:29 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

KK! KK! KK! Ah, I miss you too! I am so excited to hear you are coming in Sept... I need one of those signature hugs :)

(ps) Yeah, I did... I miss it though :(

7/08/2006 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home