Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

haha..hehe...

I finally got my computer today!! I had it shipped to my friends in Oregon and saved like $200 because there is no sales tax up there...so thats why it took so long...

I am so excited!! I got it just in time for a wedding I am doing next weekend, so I can actually show a SLIDESHOW! (hopefully...)

I also discovered photobooth and havent laughed this hard In a Loooong time! My roomate and I were literally CRYING becuase we were laughing so hard... I cant believe I am posting these hideous pictures but...eh...who cares?? :)


grrr...

Two headed dragon...



This one looks like that lady from Monsters Inc.




Our alien tribute...


Thats all folks...



LOL! ( Yup...STILL laughing!)
:)

10 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

hey love that second one! I didn't know u had glasses coooool..

7/25/2006 2:51 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

HAHAHA!!!! Those are hilarious!!!!! WOW!

7/25/2006 7:15 AM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

We are awesome :) Hours of endless entertainment...

7/25/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

that is so scary. Wow.

Check out our blog :) fun pic on there!

amber

7/25/2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Okay, I think DJ and Brett were the only ones who spent hours doing this. I am sure I will too when I get it! Fun!

7/25/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Those are hilarious!

oh yea - don't leave it in your car!

7/25/2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

I'd have to say... Photobooth might be the new best way to waste time!! It is soo much fun! And don't forget to turn the computer sideways... the effects are completely different when you turn everything 90 degrees!

7/25/2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

DJ...that was the best advice I've heard in the a looong time! Don't leave the computer in your car!! :) Luv you!

7/25/2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Sara... I'll bring it down tomorrow and you can "test it out" ;)

Dont worry guys, I wont leave it in my car but thanks for the loving advice!! haha...
Its been permanately attatched to my lap since yesterday ;)

Gee Brett, I never thought of that!!! I dont know wether to thank you for the great idea or curse you for giving me another excuse to waste more hours :) haha...

7/25/2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Omigoodness! I am rolling!!! Those are sooo funny!! hehehee!!!

I bet you're loving the new computer! :) I'm with DJ - don't leave it in your car! haha! (it's so sad that that can be funny...)

OH, and congrats on post below!! HOW GREAT!!! I gotta go check out that magazine now! :)

MIss ya, girl!

7/26/2006 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home