Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My "other" job... :)

I had the opportunity to paint a mural for a preschool room this week! A church out in Norco heard of me through the grapvine because I have done kids' murals before so they asked if I would come do thier new preschool room. They didnt want a "tradiotnal mural" where the entire wall was covered... They just wanted me to design some characters to liven up the room abit...
So...Here are a few pics from my adventures in painting...

In the beginning...

Let's add some color!...





A special thanks to the wonderful interns at Country Life Church (Melissa, Megan, and Brad) They took such good care of me every day I was there!

4 Comments:

Blogger MarkGalligan said...

Nice job shy! I like the smiles

7/13/2006 1:47 AM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Shyla - I'm loving the cute characters!! How stinkin' adorable. You are one talented chick. I am so impressed girl. The kiddos are gonna love it!!!!!!

7/13/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

My roomate is AMAZING!!!!!

7/14/2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

My roomate is amazing-er!! haha

7/20/2006 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home