Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Your Wedding Professionals...

What happens when two wedding photographers, a videographer and a coordinator cram in a photobooth?

This!!...plus ALOT of laughter!
I had the awesome privilige of shooting with the fabulous David Jay yesterday in Santa Monica... and I must admit I had a great time and I learned alot! I got to see how he puts his slideshows together too!
Anyway, they had this portable photobooth there for the guests to take pictures of themselves and put one copy in the guest book and keep the other. It was sooo cool! I want this at MY wedding someday!
So Deej, Brett and Trisha ( The awesomest wedding coordinator EVER) and I, climbed inside and had a lil' fun! DJ and Brett each went in individually alot and I swear they each have STACKS of these things :) It was soooo entertaining! I was feeling too uncreative last night so I refused to get in by myself...besides, why would I want pictures of myself when I could stand out side and laugh at those two guys?!!?
It was soooo great!!! Plus I made a new friend with the wedding coordinator...she was FANTASTIC! We kept teasing how it was so sad we had to leave eachother after having so much fun and laughingly called it our "one-night stand". Its okay though...I got her #! ;) haha!


Thanks again Deej...you ARE the bestest!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Brett Austin said...

It's a good thing I grabbed all the incriminating pictures of us all... I'd hate to have all of those pictures getting out on the internet! :-)

Shyla! It was so great to get to meet you! You did a great job at the wedding. And remember to do somethig about saving your toes, you'll need those for a long time to come!!!

I'm sure we'll get to see lots more of each other in the future. Hasta!

7/18/2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Shyla those pics are HILARIOUS!!!
:)

7/18/2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger Deyl said...

can't see the pix! I want to :)

server error?

7/18/2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Shyla!!!! I am rollling! Looks like soo much fun! One of my brides called a few weeks ago to check with me to see if it was okay for her to get a photobooth for her reception. I was like, HECK YEAH, GIRL!! I was pretty pumped about it, but now I am UBER excited about it!

Girl, I am so sorry about your car. At least you can life at the whole thing. I will definitely be praying for the opportunity for a new car with an alarm for you.

Love ya, girl! And counting down the days to the fun times that will be had in September! :)

7/18/2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Brett-man! It was soo great to meet you! :) Post those pics...pleeease?? You guys were hilarious! Dude, my toes were swollen for the next two days! Thats what I get,.. I guess. :)

Deyl... I'm sorry... I dont know whats wrong!

Crystal.. YAY! I Cant wait to see the wonderful YOU!

Justin! Im so excited I got to meet you... You are way too awesome!!! I cant wait to meet Amelia!

7/19/2006 12:34 AM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

Hey Shyla! I told you I'd leave you a comment, here it is in all its glory. Great to meet you tonight!

7/19/2006 12:43 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Yay Michael!! Thanks for stopping by! I think I should visit PUGs more often because I meet such great people. :) Keep me posted oo your church plant and you lil budding model (Mackenzie), I'd love to hear of the progress of both!! :)

7/19/2006 3:08 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Oh Shyla, How I love those pictures! I wish we could do it again. Maybe one day? It was soooo great to meet you, Brett, & DJ... truly unforgettable. I will hope it wasn't a one night stand, and that I'll see you guys again! Good luck with the dating scene... you deserve the best, don't settle for less! Xoxoxox

7/20/2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Haha! You are hilarious! "The dating scene.." you too babe!!

7/20/2006 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/24/2006 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home