Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's finally out!!

I got a call from gown designer Marianne Lanting letting me know that the magazine (The Knot Weddings Fall/Winter 2006-2007) is FINALLY out! I have been frequenting the bookstore ALOT in hopes of finding it, but to no avail! So she called and told me that apparently the projected June release date was pushed back but they are out now! :) Yay!
theknot.com also has some of Mike's and my images up under her designer page. Plus, she told me she is redesigning the intro slideshow to her website and is using alot of my images, so I went to her website and its not up yet but this image popped up! I was so excited!! THEN she said she also submitted some of my images to a magazine called Sposa. I dont know which ones but we shall see :)
Marianne, you are SOOO awesome... Thanks for everything!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

Shyla you totally rock and totally deserve this! I think your shot is awesome, deffinetly magazine worthy!

Congratulations!

7/22/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

Yeah... WOOO... YEahhh!!! WOOOO

7/23/2006 1:30 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

WOW!!! That's an incredible image!!! Congrats!!!!

- Nathan

7/23/2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Yaaaay!

7/24/2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

Wow! Congratulations... what a beautiful shot.

7/24/2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

That's awesome girl:)

See ya wednesday:)

7/24/2006 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home