Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Kids!

I have decided that the greatest form of birthcontrol is babysitting overnight! Haha... Dont get me wrong, I LOVE kids but (aside from the fact I am not married) I realized I am way to selfish to have kids of my own right now :) I dont know if we are ever really ready to stop being selfish but I know that once you have kids you can no longer be that way :)
I watched my friends kids for a few days while they went out of town for their anniversary and I had fun playing mommy for a few days but at the end I was sooo exhausted mentally and physically! I was dying for adult interaction!! I honestly dont know how single parents get along by themselves... I realllly admire them!
So... my point is that as much as I love playing with kids, its great when you can give 'em back! Haha :)
Anyway, I decided to do a little shoot with the kids to get us out of the house and also as an anniversary gift to the parents.
Here are a few shots from the day...

Kami...







Zelun...



And this is my lil' Oliva! She is NOT Camera shy! :)

We launched a really cool rocket and I snapped this shot right as the rocket took off :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Shyla you are hilarious!!
ADORABLE pics!! Wow!!

8/12/2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger MarkGalligan said...

great job kid!! love um all.

8/12/2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah RenĂ©e said...

Those kids are adorable!! And I totally agree! Kids are great but having em around 24/7 would make me crazy!! :-P

8/12/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

So cute!!!

8/13/2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

If the biological clock ever starts ticking prematurely your welcome to an evening with Makenzie. She's as good as they come but I'm sure it'll still do the trick!

8/14/2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I'd LOVE to spend and evening with Mackenzie!! I LOVE kids!!! Just not ready for any of my own yet :)

8/14/2006 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pics shy :)

i have to admit, as much as i learn photography from my elder friends... i learn even more about life. and the one thing that gets pounded into my head from my friends that have kids is that we are never "ready" for kids.... but once they come along its hard to wonder how we ever didnt want them at any point, no matter what was going on in our lives. coming from one of the more "single" guys you'll ever meet that advice is well taken :)

love you!

8/20/2006 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home