Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, July 28, 2006

Quotes...

I read these quotes today and I really liked them!

"All things being equal, people will do business with a friend; all things
being unequal, people will still do business with a friend."


I know as a consumer I would rather do business with a friend so it makes so much sense to develop yourself as a friend when you are on the other side of the fence as the one offering services. Not in a fake "pretend-to-be-everyone's-friend" mentality but a true friend who has thier best interest in mind. It's the whole lovecat frame of mind that seems to be popping up everywhere and proving its sucess.



"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions." - Naguib Mahfouz


I'm not very clever... always feel stupid when people ask deep questions because I very rarely can answer right away... I am a thinker so I need to mull over and process before I answer and often times the situation doesnt leave room for that, so I just look dumb... but thats ok :)! Anyway, this quote is so true because its all about knowing the RIGHT questions to ask...I hope I can one day offer others the benefit of asking the right questions so every converstaion I have will be a blessing to my fellow friend because they walk away with more than they came with...



"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word: excellence. To know how
to do something well is to enjoy it." - Pearl Buck


In my opinion, there is nothing that fuels the fire of excellence more than passion!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

What's a question? ;)

("An interogative statement designed to test knowledge, but that's not important.")

--I hope someday to be a man...

7/28/2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger The Alpha Course said...

Awesome quotes Shyla

7/29/2006 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home