Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cake!

Tonight was DJ's final PUG. It was here in L.A. at Picatge and he definately rocked it! Anyway, a bunch of us met up for dinner beforehand and the supersweet Jasmine had brought a cake for DJ to celebrate his sucessful tour. It was sooo cute because the waiter brought it out right as we were leaving so they had to box it back up and we took it with us. We stuck it in the fridge once we got there and were hoping to bust it out afterwards but it just didnt happen. They ended up sending the cake home with me because DJ is leaving tomorrow and wasnt going to eat it and no one else wanted it soooooo....because I have 4 roomates, I got sent home with it!
So I walk in the door and open up the cake and the girls flocked to the table like moths to a lantern... I made them wait until I could grab a picture ( for Jazzy's sake) and the devouring began... I couldnt help but take pictures...especially when the fight broke out!... They totally destroyed the cake! It was all over the table, floor and our faces! I grabbed some shots in between but these cant replay the laughter! :)
I debated posting these pictures because I was so sad that the cake got destroyed and I didnt want Jazzy to feel bad! But the girls told me that they will finish off every last bite so I decided It was ok because at least it made for some yummy entertainment! :)






I just realized Its 1:30 am and I have to be up in 5 hours so I'm off to bed! :)
Thanks Jazzy and Deej... You both are simply amazing and give so much... I am honored to have you two in my life!

5 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

That's awesome! Thanks so much for everything!!! :)

8/17/2006 2:11 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

At least I know you had fun with it!! :)

8/17/2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Liana said...

Haha that's hilarious!

I hear Jazzy is going through cake-withdrawls... maybe u need to save her a peice of the leftovers;) hehehe.

Can't wait to see u guys soon!!

8/18/2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Wow, I'm glad you took that home to your roommates:) Too funny!!!!

See ya soon:)
Loves

8/19/2006 12:40 AM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

ha ha i miss my old roomies, i'm suprised you didn't get more of lindsey with icing all over her face... she must have not been feeling well.....

:)

8/20/2006 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home