Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, September 11, 2006

SNOW!

I shot with my friend Ryan Snowley yesterday and we decided to ditch the car and hoof it around town. We found some really fun alley-ways to shoot in as well as all these cute lil' hidden cafes that we NEVER would have found driving around. Thanks Snow for being just a willing subject... you were so easy to shoot and I had a ton of fun!!


















I feel bad for my friends sometimes. I think its become a given that if you are my friend you will end up becoming a modeling victim for me at one time or another......haha...sad huh?

8 Comments:

Blogger Mark Takamura said...

haha, way to use your friends! nah nah, awesome pictures. do you know any good books or tutorials for using flash?

9/11/2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Those are GREAT Shy!!!
I LOVE the ones with the chair!!! SOOO awesome!! :)

9/13/2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger Liana said...

That one of the reflection in the rearview mirror is soooo cool!!!

9/13/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Deyl said...

the red brick wall one has cool lighting :)

9/13/2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

please, please...please tell me you had your light on! ;)
p.s. LOVE the reflection picture!!

9/13/2006 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shy you are so gifted!! im so proud of you. you have an amazing passion!

9/13/2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Haha... No Jazzy...no light!!
I'll explain why later ;)

9/13/2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Nice shots Shyla looking sweeeet.

9/13/2006 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home