Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, October 01, 2006

BarlowGirl!

Last night I had the awesome privilege of attending (and helping shoot) the BarlowGirl Concert!! They are currently headlining the 'Don't Confrom Tour' with Matthew West and DownHere.....
So GREAT!!



I am so excited because my friend Sarah Barlow let me use her ShowIt web to create a slideshow of some of my images...I have never used ShowIt before but I plan on buying it real soon!!! I didnt realize how easy it was... seriously the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Here's a *Slideshow* of these rockin' beauties....





After the concert we hopped on their tour bus for a lil' chit chat as we all partook in the gift of an adoring fan...a 5lb chocolate bar!! :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible Slideshow Shy!!!!!
Showit Rocks!!!;)

Totally Miss you!:(

love you.

10/01/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Great shots :)

....I sent you Showit Web already!

10/01/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Debbie Garon said...

Awesome pics shyla!!! I love what did with the lighting on the last pic it looks amazing!!! Come back soon we miss you!!

10/01/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

I'm laughing for reasons only you and I know... :)
oh yeah and nice shots too!
Love you babe!

10/01/2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/02/2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Why do you have to be so great David Jay???


I miss you Natalie-lee.

Debbie Darling... it was so great to meet you!

Yellie... wow. You crack me up! I miss those quips of yours!!! haha

10/02/2006 12:21 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

woohoo! way to go girl!! can't wait to hear more about your trip to chicago!
:)

10/02/2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Shyla!!! You're amazing!! :) I miss you so much already! SOOO amazing shots too!!!
So excited your ninja skills worked!!;) hehe!!!

10/02/2006 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you beast...

10/03/2006 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home