Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, October 06, 2006

I've caught the travel bug...

Yay!!! I am going home tonight!! I am so excited that despite the fact I didnt get to sleep until after 1am... I was wide awake by 5am.... crazy huh? I never sleep well when something exciting is happening the next day.
This has and will be a crazy few weeks.... lots of travel.
Last weekend I was in Chicago. This weekend I will be in Portland/ Vancouver....Tuesday- Wednesday I will be in Cleveland Ohio, Thurs-Friday i'm in Raleigh, North Carolina... and then round it all off with a flight BACK to Portland for my home church's ladies retreat in Canon Beach, OR

Good thing I love to travel... I cant wait for the day when I can post and tell you all the different countries I am going to :)

Oh and guess what?! I'm meeting with my designer when I am in town and I get to see a mock-up of my website tomorrow night!!! wahoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

When do you leave?!!? I need to give you something before you go!! Call me!

10/06/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Liana said...

Say hi to my two "home towns" for me chica and have safe, happy travels!! Wish our travel schedules collided but I'm sure they will soon enough... :)

10/06/2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home