Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, October 07, 2006

There's NO place like home.

Its's sooo good to be home :)

My mom is the cutest ever! Every time I come home she always put little vases of flowers next to my bed and in my bathroom(the one below is from my bathroom)and it always makes me feel so special! :)
The house always smells perfect because if she's not cooking, then she is burning yummy candles...She also ALWAYS has little snack dishes all around the house so everywhere you turn, there's food saying "EAT ME"....so I do... I swear I always gain wieght when I am home because all I do is eat :) I think thats one of the best parts about being home... THE FOOD!

That dish of pumpkin candy was full this morning....haha... ;)

Another great thing is the water... you can drink out of the tap here and its tastes sooooo good!! Doesnt it just LOOK tasty??...lol


Anyway, I just wanted to share a little bit of home... I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and a fantastic momma!! Watching her makes me so excited to serve my own family someday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Renee said...

Tell your Caroline Mommy I said Hi, and I love her!
Have fun at home Anahita.

10/08/2006 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! It looks like alot of fun!!!
But I'm kinda glad I'm not there because I would be soooooooo tempted to eat that candy corn and pumpkin candy and this is the worst time to think about that!...lol
Miss you:(
:)

10/08/2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shy,
What camera, etc did you use for the faucet? I'm also impressed with how you have displayed them... you schooled me (smile).

-ml

10/12/2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I used my Nikon D200 and the 50mm 1.8 for the faucet shot :)

10/15/2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I schooled you?!! Gee... Thanks!! Now you made ME smile!!!

10/15/2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home