Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Barnum-Kirk Engagement

I had to jet off from the New Years Party early to meet up with this adorable couple and we absolutley had a blast shooting on this PERFECT day. :)
Meet Kim and Erik... 8 years of dating is finally culminating in a wedding this May and I am so excited to shoot their wedding. As you can see, they are both so full of life and laughter... it's always a treat to shoot such joyus people. :)

I havent shot an engagement session in over a year because all my brides this past year have already had them done before they booked me. Anyway, I was kinda nervous but....shhhhh... thats our little secret. lol

Oh and I totally dropped my camera today. It went tumbling along the cobblestone and I swear it happened in slow motion... I think my heart even skipped a beat. Then I picked it up and everything seemed fine until it would take a picture.... My heart started beating faster and fatser...then all of a sudden, it came alive and we finished the shoot. **whew** that got my heart rate up for sure. :)

without further adieu....










I saw this awning as we were driving and got sooo excited!!

10 Comments:

Blogger amynave said...

I love those. The fall in love shot is super cute:)

You're such a rockstar:)

love love love

4/01/2007 11:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Soooo great!! I love them all! Especially the flower one and the "Fall in Love" one!! Love you!!

Soo scary to hear about your camera!! Glad it actually worked still!

4/02/2007 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool shots! The last one is super!

4/02/2007 10:51 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Great stuff Shyla!

I miss you!

hugs and loves and see you soon!

a

4/02/2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

I love them all--beautifully perfect. Does it count that I'm the one in the pictures with the long hair?:)

you rocked it shyla. love ya

4/02/2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Wow! They are super cute. But I am sure its just the photographer who makes 'em look good. Ha, ha!

4/02/2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

Great Job Shy :) I told you that already though!

4/03/2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LoOkInG GoOd!!

4/05/2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

Great job Anahita. Whooo! Hard to choose but my fav is the color window shot, but still they are all wonderful.

heart you.

4/06/2007 6:25 AM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

Shyla

hey! nice shots, love the angles and their candid-ness, good job, get an rss feed on your site so we can see when you do a new post!!!

4/14/2007 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home