Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Nothing.

I walked into the coffee shop by my old college tonight, and what was intended to be a 5 minute pit stop turned into a three hour chat with some friends that I graduated with. I can say that it was a coincidence, but, after our long talk, I know that it was a little more than that. ;) We all had some part of our tanks that were running a little empty but the true power of fellowship kicked in and we each left with a little more pep in our step :)
Anyway, someone mentioned this and I thought I would share because it really struck a chord with me.

During a nationally televised interview with Mother Teresa, the interviewer asked the following questions...

Interviewer: What does God say to you when you pray?
Mother Teresa: "Nothing."
Interviewer: "Then what do YOU say to God when you pray?"
Mother Teresa: "Nothing."................ " and if you dont understand that, then you dont understand God"



hmmmmm.... that made me smile. I wonder why we sometimes take the simplest things and make them so complex??

8 Comments:

Blogger Airika Pope said...

Thanks for sharing. I really needed to read that tonight.

3/09/2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger Brittany Leigh said...

hehe...heck yes!!! :) can't wait!!! i'll be reunited with my "sister" once again!!! heheheh.

it's going to be so fun!

who are you staying with? and where?

3/11/2007 4:15 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Profound yet simple, beautiful and real. Love it. Wrote it down...Thank you stopping by for five minutes. (smile)

3/12/2007 10:14 PM  
Blogger Brittany Leigh said...

hehe....hmmm, that would be fun! how much is it? to fly i mean? im trying to keep the cost of this trip down a to as little as possible...ya know?

3/13/2007 4:26 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

I love Mother Teresa. She is so simple and yet her life is so challenging. Thanks for sharing!

3/14/2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

That's great!! I just love Mother Theresa. If you haven't yet, go rent the movie they made about her. It really was amazing.

But, change of subject, ahem, where's a post about your hot headshots I saw over on Jazzy's blog???? You were sizzlin' girl! :-)

3/14/2007 7:31 PM  
Blogger Deyl said...

i love that quote

3/14/2007 10:38 PM  
Blogger anna joy said...

aw gee I love that! how neat :)

3/24/2007 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home