Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Funny Valentine...

Ok, so I must be honest and admit that I totally forgot Valentines day was tomorrow... Someone reminded me today and so in honor of the 'day of love' I popped in Michael Buble's "With Love" CD I bought last Valentines day and crooned along to the melodic tones of Mr. McTalented....
The song "My Funny Valentine' came on so I thought I would introduce you to MY funny lil' Valentine

Meet Mr. Mark Barlow...

Earlier today, I received word that this lil' man offered to take me out! haha
You may be thinkin' "he's a little young"... but I consider myself a pretty lucky gal ;)
Not only do I appreciate a 'take-charge' kinda guy but I am a sucker for the musically inclined, and this kid is a musical prodigy!

So, Marky, since you cant drive, how 'bout I pick you up at 8 ;) (I promise to have you home before curfew!)





(ps) the above shots were taken by his super-talented and incredibly-adorable Sister!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

HAHAHA!!! This is the funniest post!! So does that mean your coming out here tonight????? :) I LOVE YOU!! Happy Valentines day!

2/14/2007 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shy, my curfew is 8:30 pm.:( you only have a half hour girl! see you tonight!


p.s. im not allowed to date.

2/14/2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

hahahahahaha!!!! Mark, you are hilarious! Thats ok, we wont call it a date... maybe we will just go get slurpees!

I just talked with Andrew and he's gonna take me out after I bring you home... double the fun! ;)

Sarah love- Oh I wish I could be there tonight... I do love ya though ;)

2/14/2007 10:34 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! (and thanks for working late!)

2/14/2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

SHY! I call the 10 O'clock slot...we need to have a dtr...sneaky sneaky;)


JUST KIDDING:)!
love you so much! Happy v day:)

2/14/2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hey shy girl... It looks like you had a super blast at OSPW! Your pics from it and that recent wedding totally rock! I can't wait to shoot with you one day!

Just wanted to say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Here's to being single and fabulous!!

2/14/2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger Andrew Barlow said...

Uh shy??? You wouldn't happen to be standing me up on our v-day date would you be? :P Hope ur day went great!!!!
lol

2/14/2007 7:34 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I'm sorry Andrew, I tried REALLY hard.... I just couldn't find any flights leaving after 6 that would get me there and back on time...
How about a raincheck??
I'll do my best to make it out for Nattie's ice-dancing show in June and we can go on our date then ;)
Will you take me to Lake Ellyn?? hee hee

2/15/2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Thanks Anne... anything for you ;)

Oh Nattie, I avoid commitment so that DTR wont be happening ...lol j/k

Scarlett... I ant wait to shoot with YOU...gee whiz! Hope you had a fab love day! Good thing we embrace singleness instead of the typical "poor me" syndrome!!

xoxo

2/15/2007 10:24 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

shy...I'm deeply offended...




LOL! oh someday you'll meet mr. mcdreamy:) I cant wait to see who it is!!!:)
love you!

2/15/2007 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home