Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Defending my Title...

Every year the college I graduated from holds a girls arm wrestling competition. I won the last two years in a row and earned the nickname "the Hammer" amoung the guys on campus. I was invited back this year as the defending champion to make an appearance. Unfortunately I didnt get the message until I got home from the gym because I left my phone at home but as soon as I did, I ran over to the school. As soon as I walked in, the crowd totally started cheering and I felt like a superstar or something. It was so fun!! Anyway, instead of wrestling the girls, they set me up against a guy!
Here are a few of the shots my friend Nicole took...
Ready, Set, Go!

5 min later

10 min later my arm started to go numb and my fingers were turning purple... The best part about these different shots is seeing the expressions on the crowds faces.

Alas, I finally gave up when my arm started shaking... Its a good thing though because he had alot more to lose than I did! ;)

Here are some shots from last year's competition... This was the final championship round


Be afraid...be very afraid!! lol.

The trophy...

10 Comments:

Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Way to hold out for 10 minutes, girl! :)

That's so awesome!!!

1/21/2007 10:18 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

That a girl!!!!

You totally remind me of my sister:)

Love ya

1/21/2007 1:44 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I'm gonna call you The Hammer from now on! :)

1/21/2007 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! We won't tell that guy that The Hammer let him win after 10 mins! :)

1/21/2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WHOA!!!! That's amazing!! hehe!!! I'm going to start training so I can beat you next time I see you;) LOL!!!

1/21/2007 6:02 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

Dude... that's seriously the most freaking awesome thing ever!!! I'm even more proud than ever before to say you're my friend ;-)

1/22/2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Way to go! thats awesome!!

man...you are some HOT STUFF!!! :)

1/22/2007 3:01 PM  
Blogger tj cameron said...

go Hammer!

:)

1/22/2007 4:12 PM  
Blogger Bibiana said...

That guy must have been so embarrased.

1/22/2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Haha... no, he would have been embarrassed if he lost. You know what is sad??... I beat my crush in High School and he never talked to me again... :(

1/22/2007 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home