Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 01, 2007

Double Header

Whew! What a weekend!!!

Here's a quick recap...
Saturday, after 4 hours of sleep I shot a wedding up in Portland, Oregon for Jake & Crystal. My brother came along as a second shooter so it was fun times :)
Sunday was church and then prepping for our New Years Bash at our place. After everyone left at 2am I crashed for a whopping 2 hours and then was up to catch a 6am flight to LA for yet another wedding! This one was a last minute booking because their original photographer bailed two weeks before the wedding... Soooo, I arranged to have my car driven back down here and I hopped the earliest flight available arriving at 8 am yesterday morning and going straight to the bride's home.

Needless to say, I am simply exhausted so forgive the lack of a slideshow.
Here are a few images from the double header this weekend :)

Crystal & Jake: Dec 30, 2006









Christy & Johnny: Jan 1, 2007


I just love this one... Her grandma was totally emotional as Christy was getting ready...



One of the groomsmen, Erik, asked if they could take a jumping shot... Apparently he just wanted to show off his air-guitar skills....lol





Happy New Year Everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WOW!!! Sounds like it was a crazy weekend! Glad you made it through alive!! Seriously awesome shots girl!! Happy new year too BTW!! :)

1/02/2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Amelia . Lyon said...

Great post girlie, I hope you had an awesome happy New Year!!! Can't wait to hang or shoot together, sometime soon!

1/02/2007 2:06 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Props on the double-header girlie!! While I was watching football and eating like it was my last day on Earth, you were rockin' it! :)
Happy New Year!

1/02/2007 6:33 PM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

Love that jumping shot! Very cool!

1/02/2007 9:52 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Ya girl, way to work this weekend:) I'm right with Jasmine except I was laying on the floor watching football and eating. LOL........

New Years Resolution is to never do that again:)

Love ya and Miss you:)

1/03/2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Sweeeeeeeet! now get some rest.... lol.

Great job but I expect a slideshow soon,

J@KE out.

1/03/2007 4:53 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Whew... my weekend was just as crazy from one thing to another in NYC, so I totally understand where you are coming from. It really makes you appreciate the simiplicity and joy of just being HOME, huh? Glad you survived it, you got some great shots!! Happy New Year!

1/06/2007 6:24 AM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

double headers rock...You did such a great job!

I had a 10k mile triple header that week! I was in LAX the same time as u, we should have had some coffee or something and u know discuss keeping the light on :-)

1/06/2007 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home