Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Casa Celestial!

How cute is she?!
Next weekend I have the awesome privilege of making a trip to Tecate, Mexico to deliver Christmas Presents to an Orpahange called Casa Celestial! I visited an orphanage last year in Tegucigalpa, Honduras and it was an amazing life-changing experience, so I am excited for another opportunity!! Not only are we shuttling gifts down but we will spend the weekend there and help out some basic needs of the facility as well. I am sooooo excited!!!

With the help of a few small businesses, me and my friends will be able to pack my new SUV full of fun toys and neccesities down to these adorable kiddos!
If your in the SoCal area and would like to donate a new unwrapped toy or other necessity ( you can find a list of needs HERE) please email me at shyla.dalirifar@gmail.com and let me know. We will be leaving Friday Dec 15 at 7pm.

Additionally, If you would like you join us on our trip, we have an extra seat!
Our plan is to leave on Dec 15th at 7pm and arriving in Tecate, Mexico around 10pm ( its only a 3 hour drive!!)
We will spend the weekend there in the Orphanage's ministry house and returning on Sunday Evening the 17th.

I'm sure if there is more than one of you who would like to come, we could work something out ;) ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

I'll come!!! Pick me Pick me!!!
hehe!! I WISH!!!!!!!!
So great that you are doing this Shy! Love you!

12/08/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Kevin Von Qualen said...

Hey Shyla! We met briefly at Mike Colon's seminar in Cleveland and I said I'd drop you an email and I never did!!

Anyways....Hi!!!

I saw you on J@ke's blog so I thought I'd drop by :)

-Kevin

12/11/2006 8:22 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

I would love to go but I think it's a little too far of a drive for me to get to Cali on time.

Top Gun rocks!

12/11/2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

sorry bad link..... copy and paste: http://www.flickr.com/photos/treasureme_jaco/158610633/

12/11/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

LOL! Jake you look like a cross between Maverick and Iceman!

12/11/2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Thanks..... I think???? As long as I don't end up like Ice Man then I'll take that as a complement.

J@KE out. ;-P

12/11/2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

What do you mean J@ke?
Ice Man won the Academy...he got to return to Top Gun as an instructor!!

Aw man, someday I will learn to fly a plane!!

12/12/2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home