Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, November 04, 2006

While the Cat's away the Mice will play!

While the boss man was away at PhotoPlus, we took the opportunity to PLAY!! :)
Yesterday, Pictage treated our sales team to a wonderful lunch at PF Changs and then bowling!

I suck at bowling! The last time I went bowling, I barely broke 70...so this time my goal was to break a hundred, and LOOK I did it!! I even got second place on my team!
...haha...Im such a dork! Look how many times I gutter balled!!


Here is our team from lane 4... Ian Stone, Kurt Himerson, and me...


Yay!! I want to go bowling again...anyone up for it?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Okay, can I please tell you how hot your hair looks?! Geesh, you look fabulous!!! :)

11/04/2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

oh Jazzy... your making me blush!

Thanks love.

11/05/2006 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home