Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Quotes..Quotes..& more Quotes

Last weekend I spent the afternoon walking about Canon Beach, OR and I happened upon this cute little shop where I found these metal tins of quotes that are actually static clings (so you can put them up places without sticky residue!!)... I think stuff like this is so fun! Anyway, I bought a tin of 100 quotes and went back to the hotel room, plopped on the bed and read them all! I liked them so much, I walked back down to the shop and bought another tin of different quotes and did the same thing...lol
Who knows what I'll do with 200 little sticker-things but I still thought they were fun!
Here are a few fun quotes I picked out that...


*It is better to be an authentic loser than a false sucess, and to die alive than to live dead.

*Your spark can become a flame and change everything

*Criticism-- its just someone else's opinion

*People of accoomplishment rarely sit back and let things happen to them, they go out and happen to things.

*To abolish all valleys is to get rid of all mountains

* The quieter you become, the more you hear

* To play it safe is not to play... ;)

* Wake up with a smile and go after life... ( I really liked this one because thats how I feel every day I wake up... Its a brand new day with brand new opportunities to take on life and live an adventure... and that definately warrants a smile!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Brett Austin said...

I love a good quote... soemthing that only takes a second to read but can leave you thinking for hours!

Good purchase Shy!

10/21/2006 2:10 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Those are great Shy!

10/21/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

I want a quote tin! :) You know, I can only imagine how late you stayed up reading all those quotes. Ha ha. I heart you.

10/21/2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Love 'em!! You should post a quote a day! :)

10/22/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I thought about that... haha.... used to have a dry erase board on the outside of my door in the dorms and I would always put up new fun quotes!

10/22/2006 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home