Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 16, 2006

Credit

I must give credit where credit is due... I have gotten alot of emails, messages and comments asking me who took my new Avatar/MySpace pic...sooooo... the wonderful photographer is... (drum roll please)....... My BROTHER!!! We had a fun little photo shoot last week when I was visiting at home and this was one of the shots :)
Mark, you are awesome!
Oh and ladies, he is single ;)

I couldnt figure out how to make these bigger ( or the one above smaller...) but here are some fun shots we took before leaving for the airport last night :)



Oh and I got to work today ( after a week of being gone) and look at my email inbox... 1000 emails!!!HOLY COW!!!!
Its gonna be a BUSY day :)

12 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

Great picture! :D

...sorry about all the emails.

10/16/2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

it's time to change your avatar :)
call me back later.
love you!

10/16/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

niiiiiiiice pic!!!

10/16/2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Deej... I was slightly disappointed that out of the 550 emails you sent, none of them had anything to do with Christmas stockings!!! ...lol... ;)

Yellie... I did change my avatar silly!!! I'll call in you in the a.m. :)

10/16/2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Thanks Timmmy!!!

10/16/2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Rodolfo Arpia said...

That shot is GREAT!

10/16/2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

I'm in agreement with everyone else...

Sweet shot Shyla!

10/16/2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Liana said...

Haaaaat for sure girl! Luv it:) Hope you had a great trip out here and home and back. Uh the never-ending email pile - yucky! I'm down to a few hundred no so I'll save us both a few and give you a ring sometime here soon. Tell your peeps J&L say you HAVE to come to NYC. hehehe. Can't wait to read more about your trips!

10/16/2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Beautiful image!!! Wow!

10/17/2006 5:14 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

So funny.... I was just going to tell you that your pic was WAY HOT. I saw it on OSP:)

Love ya girly

10/17/2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

So beautiful!!! I LOVE it!!
Looks like you had an amazing time at home!! Miss you girl!!! :)

10/18/2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Oh cool, I knew there was a great story behind that hot avatar pic. Your brother is way talented too! You said he's single huh? ha ha just kidding

But thanks for the holy hot batman comment on my blog! That was so hilarious. I love all your cute sayings when I get an email from you!

10/22/2006 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home