Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Home...Home on the Range...

Another great thing about being home is seeing all my babies at church... I think I spent more time with all the kids I havent seen, than with the adults! Here are Jack and Abby... I have been shooting them since Jack was 3 months old... Their family has a special place in my heart!!!
Next I got to see my friend's new baby Evalia... This was my favorite shot of the day...

Momma Asena!...I have known Asena for years and it just so weird when your friends start having babies!

haha... here is Evy with daddy... Joe and I interned together in the Youth Department after HS and now he is the Youth Pastor!!! As you can tell.. he is awesome!!


Next, my brother and I went shopping on NW 23rd and it was the PERFECT fall gloomy day. 23rd (Otherwise known as the 'Pearl District') is the trendy part of town so you always find really cool things there! We ate lunch and then had dessert at my favorite Restaurant Papa Hayden's...mmmm...yummy!!!
I picked up this huge petty coat from a little consignmnt shop to use for a shoot tomorrow and my brother bought this hat. Anyway, my parents just got home from their home group and we were showing them our treasures...
The next thing you know my mom started prancing and twirling around the kitchen with the skirt... I ran to grab my camera but I was laughing soo hard everything is blurry :) Then dad put on Mark's hat and we just lost it.... again I was laughing sooo hard so the pics are ...uh...kinda "soft"...haha!


Anyway, I just thought I would share the fun :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh!! Shyla it looks like you are having a blast!!!! Those desserts look waaay to good!! hehe! :)

10/10/2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home