Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Red cars are EVIL!

Last night I went to the Basketball game with Deej, Deyl and his beautiful wife Paige. I don't know much about basketball and this video DJ posted proves that I am a silly silly girl that all my guy friends should be ashamed of!...LOL...... But nonetheless, I had a GREAT time just hanging out with those guys...truly a kick in the pants!

Anyway, after the game we walked back to my car and DJ asked if my car had any new bump and bruises... For those who don't know, my car has been the bane of my existence over the last few months and anything that can go wrong has...so his question was definitely warranted! I proudly responded "no" but I think I spoke to soon because today there was ANOTHER incident...

This is me sitting on the side of the freeway after a HUGE blow-out waiting for help to arrive! It was so bad it even did damage to the body of the car.... *SIGH*

Here, you can see one of the shredded tires...


And this is the back panel that is now hanging... My poor car looks more and more ghetto as the days go on.


Nonetheless, I am still thankful and I am still smiling...it just makes the idea of getting a new car someday that much more exciting :)

14 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

LOVE your video on DJ's blog!!! I think your my twin. That is totally something I would say!

10/28/2006 11:46 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Oh darling Shyla:) I love how your still smiling:)

Love you and miss you:)

10/28/2006 11:56 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Shy...i'm so sorry. Just know that God has the perfect car out there for you and...well, I'm sure it's red ;)

10/29/2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I LOVE red cars... I really do...
Red cars, red toenail polish, red lipstick... I LOVE RED... but I just needed to find some reason why my car is just being stupid!

10/29/2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Oh Aims... I miss you too girl!!

10/29/2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

aww!! poor shy!:(
I LOVE your hair!!!
Did you get it dyed???
:)
Love you!!

10/29/2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Thanks Nattie!!! I got it done yesterday!
I wanted something different, so I just sat down in the chair and said...
"Go for it, I trust you to do WHATEVER"

Im still getting used to it but its fun :)

10/29/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

SWEET!!! It looks amazing!!!!
:)

10/29/2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

What no Josh? Dang it you should have called me and I could have started praying for a dark and handsome!
I'm so sorry my lovley. One day when you get a new car, we will celebrate tremendously.

10/29/2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Yellie.... unfortunately some of us arent lucky enough to have a hot guy drive backwards on the freeway to help us when we break down on the side of the road... and then start dating them!!! ;)
I'd be lying if I said I didnt think about ( a.k.a wish) for your luck yesterday.

Nonetheless, Mr Martz came to my rescue...he was my hero yesterday :)

10/30/2006 12:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh GIRL!!!!!
Man!!!! I CAN'T believe that happened to your car AGAIN!....well I guess I can believe it..wow...
Miss you!!!

10/30/2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

ouch...shy...wow the same thing happened to me on the way to a tour stop as I was getting out the car at the airport. Yea, that whole thing sucks - I hope you can get the car fixed soon..and maybe even get another red one :-)

10/30/2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

Anahita, way to spread past business! :) Boo. I was trying to be vauge. Oh well. Hopefully there won't be a next time that happens to you, but if there is you better call me and I'll get right on it. ;) And shut up about the luck thing it was only once anyway. he he he. And Scotty is an excellent hero I might add.

10/31/2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

vague??! Heck no woman...thats something to be PROUD of! lol
Why dont you just start praying for me everytime you take a shower... lets get a head start on things ( wink wink) no need to wait until I break down for a knight in shining armor to show up!! lol!

yes, Scotty was a great hero!!! I just love that family, they take such good cre of me :)

10/31/2006 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home